BERKELEY DEPARTMENT OF CLASSICS
2012 INTENSIVE SUMMER LATIN WORKSHOP
BACK TO MAIN | ABOUT | SCHEDULE | REGISTRATION | CONTACT AND FAQ | TEXTBOOKS | STAFF
**PLEASE NOTE: We are having problems with UC Bureaucracy concerning the enrollment cap for the Latin Workshop this summer. If you try to register and find that the course is FULL at 29 students, please contact us so that we can have you added to a temporary waitlist until the problems are resolved. -JTL
The Latin Workshop is offered through UCB Summer Sessions and runs from June 4th to August 10th, 2012. It meets Monday through Friday in the morning (approximately 9 AM -12 PM) and afternoon (approximately 1 PM-4 PM). No previous knowledge of Latin is required, and the course covers Latin grammar in the first six weeks. The last four weeks are devoted to reading works of Latin literature in the original. Full attendance is mandatory.
By University policy, auditors are not permitted.
* Registration for summer 2012 begins Feb. 6 (for current UC students) or Feb. 15 (for others)*
Steps to Registration
1. Read the page provided by the University on HOW TO REGISTER for full information about University of California policies.
2. Write down the following Course Control Numbers (CCNs) for the registration process: 54810 (afternoon session) and either 54815 or 54820 (morning sessions; the one you choose is merely a formality). You will need these numbers to complete the registration online. This information is also available HERE.
3. When you are ready to register, start the online registration process through the SUMMER SESSIONS WEBSITE.
4. If you have further questions about online registration, please CONTACT UCB Summer Sessions for help.
TO MAIN | ABOUT THE WORKSHOP | SCHEDULE
| REGISTRATION | CONTACT
AND FAQ | TEXTBOOKS
UC Berkeley Classics Department | Summer Sessions Home | Summer Greek Workshop