UC BERKELEY DEPARTMENT OF CLASSICS GREEK 15
2012 INTENSIVE SUMMER GREEK WORKSHOP
BACK TO MAIN | ABOUT THE WORKSHOP | SCHEDULE | CONTACT AND FAQS | TEXTBOOKS | COURSE MATERIALS | STAFF
G E N E R A L I N
F O R M A T I O N
The Greek Workshop is offered through UCB Summer Sessions and runs from June 4th to August 10th, 2012. It meets Monday through Friday in the morning (approximately 9 AM -12 PM) and afternoon (approximately 1 PM-4 PM). No previous knowledge of Greek is required, and the course covers Greek grammar in the first six weeks. The last four weeks are devoted to reading works of Greek literature in the original. Full attendance is mandatory. By University policy, auditors are not permitted.
* Registration for summer 2012 begins Feb. 6 (for current UC students) or Feb. 15 (for others)*
S T E P S T O
R E G I S T R A T I O N
1. Read the page provided by the University on HOW TO REGISTER for full information about University of California policies.
2. Write down the following Course Control Numbers (CCNs) for the registration process: 47905 (afternoon session) and either 47910 or 47915 (morning sessions; the one you choose is merely a formality). You will need these numbers to complete the registration online. This information is also available HERE via the Schedule of Classes.
3. When you are ready to register, start the online registration process through the SUMMER SESSIONS WEBSITE.
4. If you have further questions about online registration, please CONTACT UCB Summer Sessions for help.
TO MAIN | ABOUT THE WORKSHOP | SCHEDULE
| CONTACT AND FAQS | TEXTBOOKS
| COURSE MATERIALS | STAFF
UC Berkeley Classics Department | Summer Sessions Home | Summer Latin Workshop